Wednesday, February 9, 2011

1,2,3

4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Yes I skipped 6!! That is because Lane does that..Yes, he is now counting to 11, saying his ABC's, and amazing us each day!

So back to bragging, which I love to do!! LOL!!! Lane is beginning to recognizes colors now and shapes! He can almost spell his name! However every minute of every day isn't sunshine and rainbows, he is a typical two year old! He is starting to back talk now, I got the "leave me alone" the other day at the dinner table! I was so taken back that my two year old baby just told me that!!

A friend of mine called me the other day and we were talking how much it amazes us what kids pick up on and how they pick up our mannerisms!! For example...Lane will call Daddy, Jason sometimes when he is making him mad or he tells me to "wait a minute" when I tell him to pick up his toys! All of this is stuff that I say on a daily basis!! I watch Lane trying to be like his daddy, and it melts my heart every time! I want him to grow up to be a loving, caring, and sweet boy! I hope that when I look back I can say that I did all I could to help raise a MAN just like his daddy!

No comments: