Monday, September 10, 2012

10 weeks to go

I can't believe that in 10 short weeks we will finally get to meet Mr Braden!! I can't tell you how excited and scared I am!! Yes, I said scared! I know that some of you are laughing, however I am scared of going from 1 little big boy to a newborn boy!! I know that I can do it, but I am going to be a Mommy to two little boys!! I am not afraid to admit it that this new transition is scaring me a little more than I thought it would!! I mean it's been the three of us for almost 4 years, Lane has been the center of our universe, so to add another little guy to the mix is freaking this Mommy out a little bit!! I have no doubt that we have enough love for millions of kids however I am freaked out here!! LOL!! I have no doubt that I can do this Mommy of two, and still manage to do the things that I love, it will just take some adjusting!! Okay, no that they freak out is over!! On to the good stuff!!

We(as in Bess) got the mural on Braden's room done this weekend! It turned out adorable!! I love it!! Now to get the rest of the room done, and we will be set!! I have most of his clothes put away, now I just need to do the finishing touches!! Lane even got to help with the painting! He was so proud of himself! It was so cute, how he really wanted to help! Man that kid amazes me each day!! He is so excited to meet his baby brother, he ask me each day when is Braden coming mommy, and he makes sure to kiss my belly!! He is such a sweetheart!! He kisses my belly when I drop him off at school and when I pick him up! Such a loving little man!! I think we must be doing something right!?!

No comments: