Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Really Mad

I do realize that I skipped days in my picture deal!! Oppss!!! Things kinda of got crazy around here plus I was gone last Wed thru Friday! So I did have the best of intentions but they didn't develop into anything! Oh well!!


Now onto the title of this blog, I'm Really Mad!! Guess who says this and uses it in the right context?!? If you guessed JJ, WRONG but if you guessed Lane you would be right!!

Lane left Mommy and Daddy at home last Sunday to spend spring break with Nonna and Pops(I went down Wed night to spend some time with my family). Well he wasn't eating dinner and Nonna looked at him and said "Lane, you are making me really mad right now" Lane casually looked at her and said "I am really mad too" When I heard this story I thought he was just repeating, which he does a lot of! Not the case this time. When I walked through the door Wed night Lane was super excited to see me, the kid wouldn't leave my side(kinda of made me feel loved). Thursday morning we got up and were getting ready for the day. Lane wanted a popsicle for breakfast and I told him no(yes mean mommy) and he just looked at me and said "I am really mad right now Mommy" My jaw hit the floor that my two year old little boy said this and also said it at the right time. I just walked away.

Well today is Monday and he got into my Stamping Up ink pads (Lane is pink and purple right now). So being the mean Mommy( I really should win the award this year) I told him no Barney for the rest of the day and possibly for the rest of the week. At the time it didn't faze him. Well after Cassie and Ian were picked up, Lane asked if he could watch Barney, I said no and turned to walk away! Lane sits down and says "Mommy I am really mad right now" To which I turned around and said "Lane I am really mad also, look at your arms and hands" He just looked at them and said "Yep, they are pink and purple" and walked off.

No comments: