Thursday, September 30, 2010

Busy Busy Busy


Okay so my friend Jessica(aka Ticket Jessica,lol) got onto me and told me to update!! We have been so busy lately! Last weekend we went to JJ's grandpa's down by Broken Bow. We had a blast! I loved seeing Lane interact with his Great Grandfather!! We, as Lane and I, are just getting over a stomach bug, and now this weekend JJ and I are going to OU/TX!! We are so ready and excited!! This is our Anniversary trip(yes it's a month late!) Now onto what you really want to hear about, LANE!!

He is such an amazing smart little boy! Each day is something new!! Most are good, some aren't so good!! On Monday night, we were at the dinner table with Tayler and Zach, and Lane started saying his ABC's! He only skipped a few letters, but AMAZING!! He is speaking in sentences now, and is VERY bossy!! He is still having a rough time with school but we are hoping that it gets easier each time!! So onto the pics!! ENJOY!!



1 comment:

thegarvins said...

DAAANG! Finally... an update!