Friday, April 2, 2010

I wanna be a golfer!!



So I was going to put in the title "I wanna be Tiger" however don't really know if that is true!! I would love for Lane to play like Tiger, however without the personal problems!!! LOL!! So the other night, after that wonderful dinner that I cooked, we decided to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather!! JJ got out his club and got Lane's out also!! Yes, Lane has his own clubs(total of 4 clubs)!!! The short story behind this is, JJ got out his clubs awhile back and Lane was carrying it around, so we decided that he should have ones his size!! So back to the story of the pictures. We are outside and I was taking pictures, and I caught this on my camera!!!
Isn't that precious!! That spot of Lane's leg is a temp. tattoo!! I got some other great shots of just Lane!!! Enjoy!!

Daddy: Now Lane are you watching, this is how you hold your club!!
Look at that form!!
Did you see where it went!!

No comments: