Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

I can't believe that 2008 is almost gone! However we are looking forward to 2009!! 2008 has been full of GREAT things, but I'm sure that 2009 hold even more wonderful things! 2008 saw us FINALLY get pregnant, have the pregnancy be pretty easy on me, and then meeting Lane! This is something that we(along with tons of others) have prayed for! We can't think you all enough for all of those thoughts and prayers. We have been truly blessed with GREAT friends and family!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!


So tonight JJ and I have a wedding to go too! My mom and step dad are keeping Lane, this will be the second time they have kept him for us. It's awfully hard for Mommy (and Daddy) to leave little man! Well here are some pics of the little guy.. He is smiling more now! Enjoy!


I hope you all have a safe and fun New Years!

No comments: