Monday, March 17, 2008

Prayers

Hey all!! I just wanted to write and ask you all for good thoughts and lots of prayers for two very special people!!

First:
My stepmom Vonda, for about three weeks now she has had numbness on her left side. She can't use her left hand at all now. She has been a neuro, they saw a spot on her spine, they think it's either MS or a tumor. She has another appt with a another doctor on the 31st to get a second opinion!

Second:
Cassie, my 3 year old cousin. They admitted her to the hospital today, she started having trouble breathing early this morning and Donna took her to the doctor and she had a very low amount of oxygen in her blood so they did 3 breathing treatments and a steriod shot and it didn't help. So she is at baptist right now with a IV in, I just talked to my uncle and she was sleeping right now!!

I will be sure to update you as soon as I kow something

No comments: