Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008

Wow, it's really 2008!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how time has flown by!! Well our lives are still about the same, it seems like we have been super busy lately!! JJ had his first week of ON CALL last week!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!! It was horrible, he even had a 4:50 AM call, for something that they needed up having!! STUPID!!!!!!! JJ just had a birthday, he turned the big 33 on Saturday!! We went to Hideaway Pizza, and those that attended this fine party were: Mom and Lonnie, Tay and Zach, Cody, Kenden, Donald and Donna, Cassie, Joey and Kim, Kensington, Bud and Jill, Nathan and Matthew!!!!! It was so much fun, thank you all for coming and sharing in JJ's big day!!!!!!! I know that I haven't posted pics in so long but I'm running a little behind getting them loaded onto the computer so I promise a blast of pics soon!!!!!!! Well I hope that each and everyone of you have a BLESSED year and may all of your dreams and wishes come true!!!!! We love you all!!!!!!!

1 comment:

~Kim said...

There is no excuse for NOT posting pictures! : )

Totally kidding...I need to e*mail you one that I took of Jason and Kensington. it's pretty cute.

~Kim