Monday, August 13, 2007

We made it home!!

We got back to Oklahoma yesterday at 4pm!! I have never been so happy to drive in this great city in my whole life!! Getting around New Orleans was absolutely HORRIBLE!! I'm not joking!! I can't tell you how many times we got turned around!! At one point we were a mile outside of the lower 9th ward(OPPPSSS)!!

However we had a blast!! We got to see our good friend(Jason Sampler) get married to a beautiful woman!! Congrats Sampler and Terah!! We are so happy for you guys!!

On Saturday(our only free day) we walked the French Quater, and did the City Tour(yep, we looked like tourist!!) I have tons of pics to share, however I haven't downloaded them onto my laptop yet!!

JJ would say that his favorite part of the trip would be meeting an awesome dog named MOJO!!! This was a cool dog that we met in the French Quater, who would grab a dollar bill that you held out to him and then put it in the hat(yes I have pics of JJ doing this)

My favorite part would have to be walking the French Quater and seeing all the history(needlessly to say I have tons of pics of the buildings)

I promise to post pics soon!! I'm still trying to get my booty in gear to get caught up around here!!

We also wanted to say Congrats to our great friends Bud and Jill!! We are so excited for you guys!! We can't wait to spoil him rotten!!

1 comment:

~Kim said...

Don't you know that a post isn't a post without a picture???? I want to see some N'Orleans pictures m'am!

~Kim